Wednesday, October 26, 2011

any ideas for a great honeymoon spot?


any ideas for a great honeymoon spot?
If you're looking for someplace in the Virgin Islands Caneel Bay is a good choice.
any ideas for a great honeymoon spot?
no (i havent had mine yet)
no (i havent had mine yet)
I absolutely loved St. Lucia in the Virgin Islands. I stayed at the Royal St Lucian Hotel which is right on the beach and the view was amazing. Make sure u get a beach front room it is well worth the price. The staff there is amazing and the people on the island are some of the friendliest I have ever seen. I much prefer this hotel over Sandals. They also offer all inclusive rates but I much prefer to dine out in local restaurants and check out all the island has to offer. Wherever you choose I hope that you have a great honeymoon and a long and happy life together.
Paris, any Carribean island, Greece (Mykonos and Santorini), Hawaii, Frech Polynesia (Moorea, Tahiti and Bora Bora).
Hawaii or Jamaica. BEen there, done that. It was really fun in Jamaica. It is justa like those postcards- torquoise water, palm trees with a hammock in between, white sands. BEAUTIFUL.
We just returned from St. Lucia. We stayed at the Sandals Halcyon and had a wonderful time. Laid back, smaller resort. Staff was wonderful!
If looking at the VI, I would highly highly recommend St. John. One of the most beautiful beaches I`ve ever been to (and I live in Costa Rica).

Rent a dingy for the day, pack your lunch, and explore all the awesome sites in the island. Scuba or snorkle are fantastic!


Check out this hotel, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!

http://www.maho.org/

This is a cool site to research the USVI:

http://www.usviguide.com/

  • desktop issue
  • howtogetwithgirls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment