Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 Qs about Punta Cana?

Is Punta Cana gay friendly? Im not a fan of PDA but it would be nice to be able to walk along the beach hand in hand w/ my g/f or even lay my head on her shoulder while sitting on the sand.

Also.about the alchool: I know their basics are rum and presidente beer. BUT I'm a mixed drink kind of girl; I like red deaths and malibu bay breezes--do they know how to make them? (i sure don't)

I also hear the drinks are really strong.how do i ask them not to make it so strong without them wanting to spit in my drink?

:)

The more responses the better! THANKS SO MUCH
2 Qs about Punta Cana?
I would say ya there are gay friendly i mean there is big old guys in spodo's so and that dont brother ppl. They have a lot of mix drinks. one night all i drank was mixed drinks many different one. i think they know how to make tho's i dont know many of the drinks i was drinking but the one was the best was Mimvic try its is the best will have lots of FUN
2 Qs about Punta Cana?
Most hotels and resorts are european type so I think you will have no problems. Recommended vacation spot. Enjoy your vacation.
Most hotels and resorts are european type so I think you will have no problems. Recommended vacation spot. Enjoy your vacation.
I always go to Allegro all inclusive in Punta. Of course it only costs me $65/night due to my membership, I find the liquor outside of the resort as spotty. I mean it depends where you go and you NEED to ask for top shelf stuff. Otherwise, you have no idea what they serve. Bring plenty of dollar bills and tip often but not over $1 per drink. Also Make sure you never go it alone! BRING A FRIEND OR FRIENDS YOU CAN TRUST.
But have fun but keep you eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment